FAACT's Roundtable PodcastBack to Category View
In this episode, Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, Sherry Coleman Collins, provides listeners with powerhouse nutrition tips and ideas for healthy eating when living with food allergies. Ms. Collins shares a few of her favorite websites to help parents learn more about nutrition and finding the right nutritional solutions for their families.
To keep you in the know, here are a few helpful links:
- Healthy Children – American Academy of Pediatrics Website
- Eat Right – Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- The EllynSatter Institute
- PeanutAllergyFacts.org – National Peanut Board
- PreventPeanutAllergies.org – National Peanut Board in collaboration with FAACT and American College of Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology (ACAAI)
Please subscribe, share and review our podcasts!