FAACT's Roundtable PodcastBack to Category View
In this episode, we meet a sixth generation peanut farmer, Casey Cox, who returned home from college to help run the family farm. Not only is Casey a proud farmer, but she is proud of the peanut farmers' role in tackling the issue of peanut and food allergies with the National Peanut Board. Casey shares her personal story and the global support accomplished by her fellow farmers for the food allergy community.
To keep you in the know, below are helpful links:
- Visit the National Peanut Board to learn more about their peanut allergy initiatives, including the website Managing Peanut Allergies and Prevent Peanut Allergies.
- The National Peanut Board has supported and collaborated with FAACT on the following initiatives:
- FAACT's Food Allergy Curricula Program for Schools: K-3, 4-8, High School
- Accurately Diagnosing and Managing a Food Allergy in Collaboration with ACAAI
- Preventing Peanut Allergies in Collaboration with ACAAI
- FAACT's mission-based education and outreach programs, civil rights advocacy program, behavioral health resources program, and FAACT's Camp TAG, Food Industry & Research Summit, Leadership Summit, and Teen Retreat.
Please subscribe, share and review our podcasts!