FAACT's Roundtable PodcastBack to Category View
In an open and sometimes vulnerable conversation, FAACT's Director of Behavioral Health, Emery Gerwirtz, MA, School Psychology explores food allergy anxiety and depression. Learn about the differences and how it relates to food allergies, plus a few self-soothing techniques.
To keep you in the know, below are a few, free and helpful links to our downloadable materials:
- Self-Care and Coping Skills Tips for Your and Your Family with Emery Gewirtz - Podcast
- Mental Health Awareness Month: The Effects of PTSD and Food Allergies - FAACT Blog
- Lost Memories of Students in Transitions: Where Do We Go From Here - Podcast with Emery Gewirtz
- The Lost Memories of Students in Transition: Where Do We Go from Here? - FAACT Blog
- Compassion in a Time of Chaos: There is No Right Response - FAACT Blog
- FAACT's Self-care Section
- FAACT's Facebook LIVE Video: Self-care Is for Everyone!
- FAACT's Anxiety and Food Allergies
- FAACT's Parents: How to Listen to Your Children and Teens When They Are Ready to Talk to You About Their Mental Health
- FAACT's When It’s Time to Seek Help: Behavioral Health Issues and Your Food Allergies
Please subscribe, share and review our podcasts!