FAACT's Roundtable PodcastBack to Category View
Listening can be considered an art, but when you are a parent of a child with food allergies, listening becomes your most powerful tool. FAACT's Director of Behavioral Health, Emery Gewirtz, MA, School Psychology, explores how parents can learn active and mindful listening to create a safe environment for their teen to talk.
To keep you in the know, below are a few, free & helpful links:
- Teens: How to Talk to Your Parents about Your Mental Health - Podcast
- Food Allergy Anxiety and Depression with Emery Gerwirtz - Podcast
- Self-Care and Coping Skills Tips for Your and Your Family with Emery Gewirtz - Podcast
- Mental Health Awareness Month: The Effects of PTSD and Food Allergies - Blog
- Lost Memories of Students in Transitions: Where Do We Go From Here - Podcast
- The Lost Memories of Students in Transition: Where Do We Go from Here? - Blog
- Compassion in a Time of Chaos: There is No Right Response - Blog
- FAACT's Parents: How to Listen to Your Children and Teens When They Are Ready to Talk to You About Their Mental Health
- FAACT's When It’s Time to Seek Help: Behavioral Health Issues and Your Food Allergies
Please subscribe, share and review our podcasts!
Sponsored by: National Peanut Board