FAACT's Roundtable PodcastBack to Category View
Everyday we advocate for children with food allergies, but what do you do when a sector of your community needs your support? Emily Brown, Founder and CEO of Food Equality Initiative, sits down with us to discuss the new Seven Percent Fund and Coalition and how you can be part of the solution.
To keep you in the know, below are a few links:
- Food Equality Initiative
- An Open Letter to the Food Allergy Community from Emily Brown
- Managing Food Allergies When You are Food Insecure with Emily Brown - Podcast
- Food Insecure and Allergic: Adjusting to meet food allergy needs during the COVID-19 Pandemic (information on how to access food)
- Food Pantry Information: Pantries serving people with food allergies
- For the Health: Webinar Series (Details and Register here)
- Living in Empathy with Erin Matthews, LCSW
- FAACT's Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Advisory Board
Please subscribe, share and review our podcasts!
Sponsored by: Genentech