FAACT's Roundtable PodcastBack to Category View
We’re speaking with inspirational author, advocate, and TV and radio personality, Elizabeth Hamilton-Guarino, about how she uses her voice to impact others. Elizabeth, a FAACT Spokesperson, has penned a new children's food allergy book to support students with food allergies. She recently released a journal to inspire calm and self-discovery during these turbulent times.
To keep you in the know, below are a few, free and helpful links to our downloadable materials:
- A Lesson for Every Child - By Sally Huss with Elizabeth Hamilton-Guarino
- Best Ever You Journal - By Elizabeth Hamilton-Guarino and Kris Fuller
- Percolate - Let Your Best Self Filter Through - By Elizabeth Hamilton-Guarino
- Compassion in a Time of Chaos: There is No Right Response - FAACT Blog
- FAACT's Self-care Section
- FAACT's Facebook LIVE Video: Self-care Is for Everyone!
Sponsored by: Genetech