FAACT's Roundtable PodcastBack to Category View
In this episode, we take a deep dive into how to achieve success using FAACT's new 'My Food Allergy Resilience Kit' with FAACT's Director of Behavioral Health, Emery Gewirtz. The kit conceptualizes resilience into a relatable concrete tool, which includes guidelines, colorful downloads, worksheets, and more. Parents will reach for this kit often and enjoy the simple activities to teach a lifelong resilience.
To keep you in the know, below are a few, free & helpful links:
- Your Family: Building Resilience in Kids
- Parents: How to Listen When Your Kids Are Ready to Talk About Mental Health
- Teens: How to Talk to Your Parents about Your Mental Health
- Food Allergy Anxiety and Depression
- Self-Care and Coping Skills Tips for Your and Your Family
- Mental Health Awareness Month: The Effects of PTSD and Food Allergies
- The Lost Memories of Students in Transition: Where Do We Go from Here?
- Compassion in a Time of Chaos: There is No Right Response
- FAACT's Parents: How to Listen to Your Children and Teens When They Are Ready to Talk to You About Their Mental Health
- FAACT's When It’s Time to Seek Help: Behavioral Health Issues and Your Food Allergies
Sponsored by: National Peanut Board