FAACT's Roundtable PodcastBack to Category View
FAACT's Director of Behavioral Health, Emery Gerwirtz, MA, School Psychology, explores how parents can better understand what their high school, college or 8th graders preparing to graduate are experiencing right now. Including freshman, these students suddenly found themselves learning online as sports, internships and other important events or activities were cancelled. Emery offers keen insight into how to approach your students and offer support while honoring their experience and situation.
To keep you in the know, below are a few, free and helpful links to our downloadable materials:
- FAACT Blog: The Lost Memories of Students in Transition: Where Do We Go from Here?
- FAACT Blog: Compassion in a Time of Chaos: There is No Right Response
- FAACT's Self-care Section
- FAACT's Facebook LIVE Video: Self-care Is for Everyone!
- FAACT's Anxiety and Food Allergies
- FAACT's Parents: How to Listen to Your Children and Teens When They Are Ready to Talk to You About Their Mental Health
- FAACT's When It’s Time to Seek Help: Behavioral Health Issues and Your Food Allergies
Please subscribe, share and review our podcasts!