FAACT's Roundtable PodcastBack to Category View
In this episode, we sit down with FAACT President, CEO and Founder, Eleanor Garrow-Holding, as she reflects on 2020 with her eye on 2021. Eleanor authentically shares her personal experience discovering her son's food allergy, EoE, and asthma and how those early experiences helped to shape the FAACT organization we know today.
Programs mentioned in podcast:
- FAACT's Education Resource Center
- FAACT's Civil Rights Advocacy Resource Center
- FAACT's Behavioral Health Resource Center
- FAACT's Newly Diagnosed Guide
- FAACT's 'A Caregiver's Guide'