FAACT's Roundtable PodcastBack to Category View
In this episode, we explore Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), how to identify it, and what to do if you suspect a loved one might be experiencing PTSD. As we speak with FAACT's Director of Behavioral Health, Emery Gewirtz Brown, MA, School Psychology, we'll learn about medical PTSD, although rare, and post-traumatic growth, as well!
Links and resources mentioned in today's podcast:
- Your Family: Building Resilience in Kids
- Food Allergy Anxiety and Depression
- Self-care and Coping Skills Tips for You and Your Family
- Mental Health Awareness Month: The Effects of PTSD and Food Allergies
- The Lost Memories of Students in Transition: Where Do We Go from Here?
- Compassion in a Time of Chaos: There is No Right Response
- FAACT's 'My Food Allergy Resilience Kit'
- FAACT's 'Parents: How to Listen to Your Children and Teens When They Are Ready to Talk to You About Their Mental Health'
- FAACT's 'When It’s Time to Seek Help: Behavioral Health Issues and Your Food Allergies'
- FAACT's Self-care Section
Sponsored by: DBV Technologies