FAACT's Roundtable PodcastBack to Category View
In this episode, FAACT's General Counsel and Vice President of Civil Rights Advocacy, Amelia G. Smith, JD, explores the recently released international food allergy guidelines and how they apply to you and your family. Ms. Smith explains using easy-to-understand terms, elements of the recommendations, and how you can keep the focus on your student's health needs.
To keep you in the know, here are some helpful links:
Special Note: Please contact Amelia.Smith@FoodAllergyAwareness.org directly if you are experiencing challenges regarding 504 accommodations or receiving meals, which are no longer safe and appropriate for your student.
- Back to School 2021: 504 Basics and Accommodations as Students Return to School - FAACT Podcast with Amelia Smith
- FAACT's Civil Rights Advocacy Resource Center
- AASA The School Superintendents Association: FAACT's Guest Blog on COVID-19 and Students with Food Allergies
- FAACT's Podcast Ep. 26: COVID-19 Back-To-School Must Knows
- FAACT's Podcast Ep. 12: Civil Rights Advocacy - Responding to the CDC's Interim Guidance and Meals in the Classroom
- FAACT's Position Statement and Letter to the CDC regarding CDC's Interim Guidance and Meals in the Classroom
Sponsored by: DBV Technologies