FAACT's Roundtable PodcastBack to Category View
In this special extended-length edition back-to-school podcast, we explore recovery and how to create a solid return to school in the fall, even if your student was able to partially attend school last spring. We discuss all academic phases (elementary, middle, and high school plus college), including challenges and tips.
To help parents and caregivers prepare for the transition, we're sitting down with FAACT's Director of Behavioral Health, Emery Brown, MA, Ed.S., NCSP, School Psychology, to discover tools to mentally prepare your student and your family for this unusual and much-welcomed return to the classroom.
To keep you in the know, here are helpful resources:
- Your Family: Building Resilience in Kids
- Food Allergy Anxiety and Depression
- Self-care and Coping Skills: Tips for You and Your Family
- The Lost Memories of Students in Transition: Where Do We Go from Here?
- Compassion in a Time of Chaos: There is No Right Response
- FAACT's 'My Food Allergy Resilience Kit'
- FAACT's 'Parents: How to Listen to Your Children and Teens When They Are Ready to Talk to You About Their Mental Health'
- FAACT's 'When It’s Time to Seek Help: Behavioral Health Issues and Your Food Allergies'
- FAACT's Self-care Section
Sponsored by: DBV Technologies