FAACT's Roundtable PodcastBack to Category View
Heading Back-to-School with food allergies can be challenging, but anxiety might be higher this year as the Covid-19 Pandemic continues. We're sitting down with FAACT's Director of Behavioral Health, Emery Brown, MA, Ed.S., NCSP, School Psychology, to discover tools to help families keep anxiety in check and how to create a positive environment surrounding school. Ms. Brown provides fresh and positive questions parents can ask to help start engaging conversations and tips on how to keep self-care in the background.
To keep you in the know, here are helpful resources:
- Back to School Fall 2021 Readiness: Understanding 504's and Accommodations with Amelia Smith, JD
- Your Family: Building Resilience in Kids
- Food Allergy Anxiety and Depression
- Self-care and Coping Skills: Tips for You and Your Family
- The Lost Memories of Students in Transition: Where Do We Go from Here?
- Compassion in a Time of Chaos: There is No Right Response
- FAACT's 'My Food Allergy Resilience Kit'
- FAACT's 'Parents: How to Listen to Your Children and Teens When They Are Ready to Talk to You About Their Mental Health'
- FAACT's 'When It’s Time to Seek Help: Behavioral Health Issues and Your Food Allergies'
- FAACT's Self-care Section
Sponsored by: DBV Technologies