FAACT's Roundtable PodcastBack to Category View
Ep. 81: Food Allergy and EoE Nutrition - Eating Challenges and Solutions (9/1/21)
This episode takes a deep dive into the nutrition challenges faced by families managing EoE and food allergies. FAACT Medical Advisory Board member, Alison Cassin, MS, RD, LD, who works at Cincinnati Children’s Center for Eosinophilic Disorders (CCED), provides nutritional tips for active children and athletes.
To keep you in the know, here are a few helpful links:
- FAACT's Allergen-Friendly Recipes on Pinterest
- FAACT's Find a Support Group Near You
- The International Network for Diet and Nutrition in Allergy (INDANA)
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
Sponsored by: DBV Technologies
* Please note that today's guest was not sponsored by DBV Technologies or compensated in any way by the sponsor to participate in this specific podcast.