FAACT's Roundtable PodcastBack to Category View
In this episode, we sit down with board-certified allergist and pediatrician, Zachary Rubin, to explore how to vet news stories and information on the internet about food allergy and Covid-19. Dr. Rubin appears regularly on local TV and media in the Chicago area and uses Tik Tok and Twitter to help bust myths and lead followers to medically vetted scientific information - sometimes while using a hula-hoop!
To keep you in the know, here are a few links to topics mentioned in the podcast:
- Dr. Zachary Rubin on Twitter
- @rubin_allergy on Tik Tok
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (AAAAI)
- American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (ACAAI)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) - COVID-19 information
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- FAACT's COVID-19 Resource Page
Sponsored by: DBV Technologies
* Please note that today's guest was not sponsored by DBV Technologies or compensated in any way by the sponsor to participate in this specific podcast.