#GivingTuesday is November 29!
Why Wait? Donate TODAY!
FAACT offers many services for children, teens, young adults, adults, parents, and caregivers affected by life-threatening food allergies and anaphylaxis. Food allergy awareness, advocacy, and education—that's what your donation helps FAACT provide to families, schools, restaurants, and more...FREE of charge.
- Camp TAG (The Allergy Gang), a summer camp for children with food allergies and their siblings, celebrated its 12th anniversary this summer in Ohio, Tennessee, and virtually with attendees representing 30 states.
- Our seventh annual Teen Retreat in Oak Brook, Illinois was also a huge success, with attendees representing 20 states and Canada.
- Our Food Industry & Research Summit brought together over 60 colleagues and stakeholders within industry and provided an open forum for food industry stakeholders to explore ideas on how to safely meet the needs of the food allergy community.
- FAACT's Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Resource Center launched in July 2022 and is intended to help support every part of our community. In this resource center, you will find information for support groups, ideas to assist healthcare professionals, tips and materials for individuals, families, parents, caregivers, educators, students, and more, as well as exercises to help us all grow our thinking in more inclusive ways.
- FAACT's Civil Rights Advocacy Resource Center educates and informs food-allergic individuals of their rights to safely and equally participate alongside non-allergic individuals. FAACT has assisted over 6,000 individuals since its inception - a COMPLIMENTARY service to everyone.
- FAACT's school programs, education posters, and resources are also FREE and downloadable in our Education Resource Center.
- FAACT's Behavioral Health Resource Center offers many tools for all ages from navigating a new diagnosis, self-care, coping skills, anxiety, and depression to PTSD, eating disorders, disordered eating, and resilience. All toolkits, one-pagers, and guides are FREE and downloadable.
- We launched FAACT's Roundtable Podcast in April 2020 to stay connected to the community during a trying time, and it's still going strong. We publish a new episode every Wednesday and have 143 episode to date covering many topics from leading experts, our partners, parents and caregivers, advocates, support group leaders, teens, children, and more. Don't miss out!
There were so many more successes this year, and we are excited about the programs and initiatives we have planned for 2023.
Your continued support can help make that happen - whether it's $10, $25, $50, $75, or whatever amount you can give.
Please help us reach our goal of $10,000, and consider making a tax-deductible donation to FAACT below.
For anyone who donates $100 or more, you will be entered into our drawing to win:
Registration for ONE (1) to attend FAACT’s Camp TAG offered in OH, TN, or NY in 2023 (Value $475+)
With your support and your voice, we can continue to offer real results for people living with food allergies and life-threatening anaphylaxis. We couldn’t continue our mission without YOU!
FAACT wishes you and your families a safe and blessed happy holiday season!
The Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Connection Team (FAACT) is a nonprofit organization dedicated to increasing education about food allergies and anaphylaxis and enhancing the safety of children and adults worldwide affected by food allergies and anaphylaxis.
By supporting FAACT, you are supporting FAACT’s mission to educate, advocate, and raise awareness for individuals and families affected by food allergies and life-threatening anaphylaxis. You are supporting as many as 32 million Americans who have food allergies – 6 million of whom are children. You are connecting with other people who “live it” and “get it.” You are providing individuals and families with access to educational materials, advocacy resources, and much more. Most importantly, you are a part of the FAACT Family!
If you prefer to donate by check, please make the check payable to FAACT. Mail to:
P.O. Box 511
West Chester, OH 45071
FAACT's Tax EIN: 46-3893409