Support FAACT Through Your End Of Year Giving!
Thank you to everyone who has graciously supported FAACT this year and the past 10 years. We had many successes throughout the year and are excited about the programs and initiatives we have planned for 2024. Your continued support can help make that happen, whether it's $10, $25, $50, $75, or whatever amount you can give.
This year’s accomplishments included:
- Published 58 new episodes of FAACT’s Roundtable Podcast with important conversations about managing food allergies. Topics ranged from supporting your family’s mental health to food allergy accommodations in schools, the latest in food allergy research, multiple disease states, shared decision making, managing holidays safely, and more.
- As parents prepared students to return to school, FAACT’s Civil Rights Advocacy Division kept families updated with the latest information while offering one-on-one support to families who experienced accommodation issues in schools, as well as colleges, universities, restaurants, and the workplace. FAACT has assisted over 6,800 families and individuals, free of charge, since we launched in 2014.
- We hosted successful Camp TAGs in Ohio and Tennessee as well as our virtual camp. We also gathered in person this year for our Global Food Industry & Research Summit, with over 60 attendees, and our Teen Retreat, with over 75 attendees.
- Expanded our resource centers for Behavioral Health; Civil Rights Advocacy; Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion; and Education to meet the ever-changing needs of the food allergy comunity.
We have a raffle for those who donate $250 or more throughout December. The winner will be announced on January 5 and will have a choice of ONE of the following:
- Registration for ONE (1) to attend FAACT’s Camp TAG offered in OH or TN in 2024 (Value: $475)
- Registration for ONE (1) to attend FAACT’s Teen Retreat offered in Oak Brook, IL, in 2024 (Value: $450)
- Registration for ONE (1) to attend FAACT’s NEW Digital Online Influencer Summit in Oak Brook, IL, in 2024 (Value: $350+)
Please consider making a tax-deductible donation to FAACT here on our DONATE page throughout December.
Whether you are already part of the FAACT family or giving for the first time, we thank you for your commitment to helping us educate, advocate, and raise awareness for all individuals affected by food allergies and life-threatening anaphylaxis. We couldn’t continue our mission without YOU!
With all our hearts, the FAACT family extends our sincere gratitude to you!
The Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Connection Team (FAACT) is a nonprofit organization dedicated to increasing education about food allergies and anaphylaxis and enhancing the safety of children and adults worldwide affected by food allergies and anaphylaxis.
By supporting FAACT, you are supporting FAACT’s mission to educate, advocate, and raise awareness for individuals and families affected by food allergies and life-threatening anaphylaxis. You are supporting as many as 32 million Americans who have food allergies – 6 million of whom are children. You are connecting with other people who “live it” and “get it.” You are providing individuals and families with access to educational materials, advocacy resources, and much more. Most importantly, you are a part of the FAACT Family!
If you prefer to donate by check, please make the check payable to FAACT. Mail to:
P.O. Box 511
West Chester, OH 45071
FAACT's Tax EIN: 46-3893409