FAACT's Roundtable PodcastBack to Category View
In this episode, we celebrate Mother’s Day as we kick-off Food Allergy Awareness Week with FAACT President and CEO, Eleanor Garrow-Holding, with how the #TealLoveShinesBright campaign was brought to life, fresh ideas to raise awareness and focus on self-care, and how to support those in our food allergy community who are struggling to find safe, allergy-friendly foods.
To keep you in the know, below are helpful links:
- FAACT's Food Allergy Awareness Month Initiatives and Activities
- FAACT's COVID-19 Resource Page
- FAACT's #TealLoveShinesBright Campaign in Chicago Now
- Food Equality Initiative (FEI)
- Allergic Living's Free "COVID-19 & Allergies" Digital Magazine
- Subscribe to FAACT's Roundtable Podcasts to stay connected!
Please subscribe, share and review our podcasts!