For CaregiversBack to Category View
FAACT's 'A Caregiver's Guide'
Over the years, we heard from so many families that wished there was more food allergy education available for caregivers. Well, we listened and created FAACT's A Caregiver's Guide: Providing Care for Children with Food Allergies - universal for anyone to use who is caring for an individual with food allergies.
Due to the increase in food allergies among children today, many caregivers/grandparents may be unfamiliar with the serious nature of food allergies. This guide will help educate them about managing food allergies when caring for children. 'A Caregiver’s Guide' includes a comprehensive guide, which includes information, resources, and tips on the following topics:
- Food Allergy FAACTs
- Anaphylaxis and Signs & Symptoms
- Impact on Daily Activities
- Preparing for Care
- FALCPA and Reading Labels
- Cooking, Cleaning, and Dining Out
- Advocacy and Awareness
- FAACT's Programs
- FAACT's Behavioral Health Resource Center
- FAACT's Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Initiatives