FAACT's Roundtable PodcastBack to Category View
In this episode, we sit down with National Peanut Board (NPB) President and CEO, Bob Parker, to discuss how the NPB became involved with peanut allergy research, education and outreach. To date, the NPB has invested $32 million dollars to support food allergy research, education, and outreach initiatives.
To keep you in the know, below are helpful links:
- Visit the National Peanut Board to learn more about their peanut allergy initiatives.
- The National Peanut Board has supported and collaborated with FAACT on the following initiatives:
- FAACT's Food Allergy Curricula Program for Schools: K-3, 4-8, High School
- Accurately Diagnosing and Managing a Food Allergy in Collaboration with ACAAI
- Preventing Peanut Allergies in Collaboration with ACAAI
- FAACT's mission-based education and outreach programs, civil rights advocacy program, behavioral health resources program, as well as FAACT's Camp TAG, Food Industry & Research Summit, Leadership Summit, and Teen Retreat.
Please subscribe, share and review our podcasts!