FAACT's Roundtable PodcastBack to Category View
FAACT's Director of Behavioral Health, Emery Gerwirtz, MA, School Psychology, explores the meaning behind self-care while she offers easy tips to get you on your way to self-care, even when your time and space might be limited. Ms. Gerwirtz dives deep into how to engage coping skills for yourself and how to teach your children coping skills, as well.
To keep you in the know, below are a few, free and helpful links to our downloadable materials:
- FAACT Blog: The Lost Memories of Students in Transition: Where Do We Go from Here?
- FAACT Blog: Compassion in a Time of Chaos: There is No Right Response
- FAACT's Self-care Section
- FAACT's Facebook LIVE Video: Self-care Is for Everyone!
- FAACT's Anxiety and Food Allergies
- FAACT's Parents: How to Listen to Your Children and Teens When They Are Ready to Talk to You About Their Mental Health
- FAACT's When It’s Time to Seek Help: Behavioral Health Issues and Your Food Allergies
Please subscribe, share and review our podcasts!
Sponsored by: Genentech