FAACT's Roundtable PodcastBack to Category View
In this episode, we sit down with FAACT's Medical Advisory Board Chair, Dr. Shahzad Mustafa, to explore the world of COVID-19 vaccinations as he explains how vaccinations work and why the current vaccinations offered are safe - even for people living with food allergies and asthma.
Podcasts with Dr. Shahzad Mustafa:
- Understanding COVID-19, Part 1
- Understanding COVID-19, Part 2
- Food Allergy and COVID-19 Pandemic, Where Are We Now
- FAACT’s COVID-19 Resource Center
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) - Vaccines
- US Food and Drug Administration (FDA): Pfizer/BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine: includes translation in multiple languages for recipient and caregivers
- US Food and Drug Administration (FDA): Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine: includes translation in multiple languages for recipient and caregivers
- Allergic Living: “Some Reactions to COVID Vaccine Expected, But No Reason to Avoid Shot”
* This is our last podcast in 2020. Thank you for tuning in with us this year. FAACT's Roundtable Podcast will return on January 27, 2021. Until then, stay safe, and always be kind to one another!