FAACT's Roundtable PodcastBack to Category View
Nationally certified school nurse, Robin Cogan, MEd, RN, NCSN, whose commentary has been featured on CNN and the New York Times, discusses concerns, possible solutions, and tips for approaching this unusual start to the school year, including tips for students with food allergies.
To keep you in the know, here are some helpful links:
- Our Children Will Suffer If Adults Can't Get Covid-19 Precautions Right: Opinion article by Comilla Sasson/Robin Cogan
- CNN LIVE - Coronavirus Crisis: Featuring Robin Cogan, MEd, RN, NCSN
- FAACT's Guest Blog on COVID-19 and Students with Food Allergies with AASA The School Superintendents Association
- FAACT's Podcast: Responding to the CDC's Interim Guidance and Meals in the Classroom
- FAACT's Position Statement and Letter to the CDC regarding CDC's Interim Guidance and Meals in the Classroom
- CDC's Interim Guidance for Administrators of US K-12 Schools and Child Care Programs
- CDC's Childcare, Schools, and Youth Programs
- Keep up-to-date by visiting FAACT's Civil Rights Advocacy Resource Center
- FAACT's Food Allergies and School
Sponsored by: ALK
* Please note that today's guest was not sponsored by the ALK or compensated in any way by the sponsor to participate in this specific podcast.