The Caramel Factory, LLC Issues An Allergy Alert
The Caramel Factory, LLC of Batesville, MS, is recalling the following products for undeclared allergens:
Chocolate covered candies with undeclared milk and soy
- white and dark chocolate cashew turtles and tortoises
- white and dark chocolate pecan turtles and tortoises
- white and dark chocolate pecan krispie clusters
- white and dark chocolate peanut clusters
- white and dark chocolate cashew clusters
- MS molded chocolate
- sugar free milk chocolate peanut cluster
- sugar free milk chocolate cashew cluster
Candies with undeclared milk and/or soy
- pecan fudge
- peanut butter fudge
- sea salt caramel fudge
- salt water taffy
- Rice Krispcicles
Candies with undeclared tree nuts, soy, and/or milk
Baked Goods with undeclared tree nuts, soy, milk, and wheat
Candy with undeclared eggs and milk
- sugar free salt water taffy
Chocolate coated baked Goods with undeclared eggs, soy, wheat and/or milk
- White Trash
- Rice Krispcicles
- chocolate covered Twinkies
- chocolate covered pretzels
Baked goods with undeclared eggs, soy, wheat and/or milk
- caramel sugar cookies
- caramel cakes
Baked goods with undeclared eggs, tree nuts, soy, wheat and/or milk
- turtle brownies
- praline cookies
People who have allergies to peanuts, tree nuts, milk, eggs, soy, and/or wheat run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume these products.
These retail products were distributed from our retail store in Batesville, MS prior to May 11, 2016.
The products are packaged, clear plastic packages with the name of each product.
No illnesses have been reported to date in connection with this problem.
The recall was initiated after it was discovered that these products were distributed in packaging that did not declare these allergens
Consumers who have purchased any of these products are urged to return any unused product to us for a full refund.
(662) 563-9900, M-F
9:30 AM to 4:30 PM