Teen Retreat Speakers 2022
FAACT is pleased to work with so many, wonderful experts and individuals for this year's Teen Retreat in Oak Brook, Illinois. Presenters are as follows (presenters and topics are subject to change):
- Dewayne Hill - Nationally Recognized Magician and Comedian, Ohio
- Eleanor Garrow-Holding - FAACT President & CEO, Ohio
- Justin Greiwe, MD, FACAAI, FAAAAI - FAACT Medical Advisor/Partner, Bernstein Allergy Group, Ohio
- Ashley Ramos, PhD - Pediatric Psychologist, Ohio
- Caroline Moassessi - FAACT Vice President of Community Relations, Nevada
- Chef Keith Norman - FAACT Board Member, Executive Chef South Point Hotel, Casino, & Spa, Nevada
- Amelia G. Smith, JD - FAACT General Counselor & Vice President of Civil Rights Advocacy, Mississippi
- Aleasa Word - FAACT Vice President of Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion, Georgia
- Jonathan Barnhart - Food Allergy Advocate, Camp TAG Counselor, and Teen Leader, Kentucky
- Maya Konoff - Food Allergy Advocate, Camp TAG Counselor, and Teen Leader, New York
- Ella Luiskutty - Food Allergy Advocate, Camp TAG Counselor, and Teen Leader, Virginia
- Emma Sorrentino - Food Allergy Advocate, Camp TAG Counselor, and Teen Leader, Vermont
Additional speakers to be determined.
The TEEN and PARENT/CAREGIVER agendas will be available in August 2022!