FAACT Teen Retreat Speakers 2019
FAACT is pleased to work with so many, wonderful experts and individuals for this year's Teen Retreat in Oak Brook, Illinois. Presenters are as follows (presenters and topics are subject to change):
- Julie C. Brown, MD - Seattle Children's, Co-Director, Emergency Medicine Research - Washington
- Zac Chelini - FAACT Spokesperson and Teen Leader - California
- Eleanor Garrow-Holding - FAACT President & CEO - Ohio
- Emery Gewirtz - Food Allergy Advocate, Camp TAG Counselor, and Teen Leader/Speaker - New Jersey
- Justin Greiwe, MD, FACAAI, FAAAAI - Partner, Bernstein Allergy Group - Ohio
- Ruchi Gupta, MD, MPH - Professor of Pediatrics and Medicine, Northwestern University; Mary Ann & J Milburn Smith Senior Scientist in Child Health Research; Clinical Attending, Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago; and Director, Science and Outcomes of Allergy and Asthma Research (SOAAR) Program - Illinois.
- Tamara Hubbard, LCPC - Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor providing general and food allergy counseling - Illinois.
- Kendall Renee - FAACT Teen Ambassador and Teen Leader - California
- Maya Konoff - Food Allergy Advocate, Camp TAG Counselor, and Teen Speaker - New York
- Michael Pistiner, MD - Director of Food Allergy Advocacy, Education & Prevention, Food Allergy Center at MassGeneral Hospital for Children - Massachusetts
- Natascia Simone - FAACT's Program Director and Teen Leader/Speaker - Connecticut
- Curtis Zimmerman - National Inspirational Speaker and Best-Selling Author - Ohio
The TEEN and PARENT Schedules will be available by Summer!