Registration & Schedules for Teens and Parents
We look forward to seeing many of you in Oak Brook, Illinois for FAACT's Seventh Annual Teen Retreat. We have a full-packed weekend planned for the teens, siblings, and parents. You definitely don't want to miss this weekend to meet others who live the same lives and share the same experiences as you and your family.
The Teen Retreat will be full of hands-on and interactive sessions, and there is plenty of fun to be had for all!
* The Friday & Saturday Nights Teen Socials will consist of games, dance, music, karaoke, and more! There will be prizes!
* We have a full schedule for the parents’ sessions as well, hearing from leading experts and advocates, and conducting interactive sessions. There will be a Parent’s Meet & Greet on Friday evening while the teens are enjoying their social events.
The TEEN and PARENT schedules will be available Summer 2021!
Registration fees per person for the weekend are as follows:
*NOTE: Registration fees include the following:
- Entrance to FAACT's Teen Retreat.
- Socials on Friday evening after the Welcome Ceremony (Parent Meet & Greet and the Teen Social).
- Catered lunch on Saturday (allergen-friendly menu planned with catering staff). The Teen Lunch is free from the Top-8 plus gluten-free and seed-free. (All allergies will be accommodated).
- After lunch on Saturday, the Teens will spend the afternoon at 'Escape The Room' at Oak Brook Center.
- Coffee/soda/juice beverage bar throughout the weekend.
- Socials on Saturday evening (Parent Social and Teen Social/Dance Party).
- FAACT gifts for all attendees.
Early Bird Registration through July 1:
$255 - Adults/Parents/Caregivers
$255 - Teens (ages 11-23)
$255 - Teen Siblings (ages 11-23)
Registration Fees after July 1:
$295 - Adults/Parents/Caregivers
$295 - Teens (ages 11-23)
$295 - Teen Siblings (ages 11-23)
Teen Retreat tentative timeline schedule is as follows:
Thursday: Arrive and check into the hotel (if traveling).
Friday, 10a-3p: Day activity for all attendees. We use the hotel shuttle over to Oak Brook Shopping Centre. Teens socialize and shop (with Teen Leader chaperones). Parents go for coffee and socialize. We meet up for a group lunch in a reserved area at Maggiano's Little Italy (each family pays for their own bill). We had about 75 of the attendees join us last Fall, and it was a fun, successful day.
Friday evening, 7p-10:30p: Welcome Ceremony, then the Parents' Meet & Greet and Teen Social.
Saturday, 9a-4p: Separate parent and teen sessions. *After lunch, the TEENS will spend the afternoon with the Teen Leaders at 'Escape The Room' at Oak Brook Shopping Centre for some fun team building and return by 4pm to meet their parents. This is time to break for dinner.
Saturday evening, 7:30p-9:30p: Parent Social and Teen Social/Dance Party.
Sunday, 9a-1p: Separate parent and teen sessions, then we end in a joint session.
Deadline to register is Friday, September 3, 2021.